How Do LeafGuard® Gutters Work?
Most people understand how traditional gutters work. But LeafGuard® isn’t your conventional gutter system. We’ve engineered a one-piece patented gutter guard system that incorporates revolutionary technology for maximum functionality and fluidity.
Here’s what makes our gutters the best in South Carolina:
Liquid adhesion is a molecular interaction that conjoins two dissimilar substances. This is a vital principle at work in our gutter system because it’s how our curved hood directs rainwater into the gutter while repelling leaves and debris.
Our technicians roll-form LeafGuard gutters from one piece of aluminum and cut precisely to ensure a custom fit for your home.
- 18 inches wide
- 20% thicker than industry standard
Our trained servicemen will form your custom gutters on-site. They’ll mold the single sheet of flat metal into an extra wide gutter channel with a perfectly angled cover.
Large Gutter Bottom & Downspout
Our large gutter bottom and impressive downspouts are built to endure.
- Extra-large 3” x 4” downspouts to handle extreme rainfall
- Lab tests have proved LeafGuard gutters can handle 32” of rainfall per hour (over 3x the record rainfall recorded by U.S. Weather Bureau)
ScratchGuard Paint Finish
Not only will LeafGuard perform well – it will look great in the process.
- Will not peel, chip or crack like most gutters, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty
LeafGuard hangers are specially-designed to effectively support your gutter hood, traveling through the back of the gutter and attach to the fascia board.
- We use screws to ensure lifelong attachment
- Hangers spaced at 2-foot intervals for added strength (2x industry standard)
Supported By Science
LeafGuard gutters are scientifically engineered to ensure you receive the most innovative, efficient product possible. Contact LeafGuard of South Carolina today for a gutter system you don’t have to worry about.